St. Lucy Church warmly welcomes new parishioners! You are our spiritual family and friends. It is important that we know you and are able to help you in any way we possibly can. Registration in the parish is necessary and important for a number of reasons:
- It helps us maintain an accurate census for the Diocese allowing the Bishop to determine how many priests are needed to serve the parish.
- Enables us to provide you with the necessary forms showing that you are registered and practicing your faith at St. Lucy Church in case you asked to be a Godparent for Baptism or a sponsor for Confirmation.
- Enables us to confirm community service hours completed for the benefit of the parish. Service hours can only be verified for registered parishioners.
- Registration is required if you are planning to be married at St. Lucy Church.
- It allows us to prepare a statement for tax purposes showing your charitable contributions to St. Lucy Church.
We cannot provide you with any church documents or contribution statements if you are not registered.
You Are Asked To Please Register, either as an individual or family in the parish by filling out the Parish Census Confidential Card which can be found, in the pews and on all of the tables at the church entrances. Please note that all registrations are confidential. It is also important that you register even if you are just here during the winter months.
Drop it in the collection basket any weekend, mail it to the rectory office at
3510 S. Ocean Blvd.,
Highland Beach, FL 33487
or bring it to the rectory office. The office is open Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.